Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Old Pantyhose Dolls. Ew! (November 26, 2010)

We went to my aunt's for thanksgiving, and she produced the creepy pantyhose dolls!  They are even worse than I remember.

Behold:





It also looks like I used a rubber band to create the nose.  It likely never occurred to me that it would eventually break.  And yes, I just used some blue marker for the eyes.  And stuffed it with cotton balls.



We've moved up to button eyes and yarn hair!  But we've lost hands.  Not sure if that's a wash.



I actually remember this one quite well.  It was a pattern that I cut out, and then cut fabric to match the pattern.  Of course I hadn't the slightest idea how to sew.  No one I knew did things like that at the time.  In fact, if a coat lost a button....we probably just got new coats.

So anyway, there are the aforementioned dolls.  BTW, I would like to confirm that is indeed a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment