Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Getting Organized (November 11, 2010)

Do I usually do titles in "title case"?  I can't remember.  Also, I KNOW you're supposed to include the ending punctuation within the quotes if it ends the sentence, but that annoys me.  I wasn't trying to say "title case?"...I just wanted to say "title case".  See what I did there?  I defied it again.

Anyways, I finally organized all my embroidery shit.  I am exceedingly proud of myself.  Here is how I was working before:



Notice the "floss organizer" underneath the pile of floss.  I bought that as a possibly organizing technique...but when I realized that would require me to hand-wind every floss color around a stupid "bobbin" in order to fit in the case, I eschewed that plan.  I hate the word bobbin, too.

Enter this awesome (even if grossly colored) new carrying case!!!!  Plus, it was an extra bonus for being on clearance for $10.  I am all about it.  Again...so proud of myself.  (But this rarely happens, so let me milk it a little bit.)







Of course, I ran out of the floss-stretcher-thingies, but I'll go get more today after my mom comes over.  I don't mind shopping with Big G, but it's sooooo easier to make a ton of little stops without having to strap her in and out and in and out and in and out of the car seat, cart, stroller.  I'll bet you got tired just reading that.

No comments:

Post a Comment