Thursday, May 24, 2012

TOO MANY TOYS


My kid has a lot of toys.  It's bad.  We've essentially given her a whole room (in addition to her bedroom) for toy storage.  I've banished her toys from the living room.  I felt like I needed to NOT HAVE TO SEE TOYS once she's in bed.

Still, this room was out of control, and I wanted to corral it.  I was looking at those toy organizers made from bins, but didn't really want to spend the money on something that would eventually be worthless.
I snuck me to the Container Store today... and I was in and out of there within 30 minutes.  I am pretty sure that has never happened ever.  I walk in there and start to twitch because I want everything.  I lose my mind.

But I was focused.  I went for the stacking baskets, which were okay, but saw other ones next to them that I likes better.... for only $1 more.  So 6 bins, several hours, and lots of supreme annoyance later, I have results.

Here are the BEFORE PICTURES:




And here are the AFTERS:




I should probably start drinking now to try to deal with the incoming freak out when it gets demolished.

No comments:

Post a Comment