Monday, August 15, 2011

Homemade Bread Attempt #1

Homemade bread attempt #1.  Also multiple-picture-blog attempt #1.  Too bad I only know how the bread ended up.
I found this recipe on YouTube.  Okay, okay- mistake #1.  But she had a British accent and was SO CONVINCING.  And I still believe the recipe was fine... it was just my first attempt.
I borrowed my mom's KitchenAid because that's what the British lady said to use to knead the bread dough.  SOLD.  I want one so bad, but I have no where to put it.  *At the moment.*  Anyway, moving on.
*want*
I had no idea what was happening.  My dough didn't look anything like the video, but I got tired of adding flour, so I slopped the whole thing in the pan and crossed my fingers.  Here's the pre-rise:

Here's the after-rise and the cooked pics!  It was just okay.  It tasted like sourdough bread, which I do not particularly love, but the husband liked it a lot.


Also, allow me to fetch the YouTube video link & post it.  Watch it and TELL ME YOU DON'T TRUST HER COMPLETELY.

Easy Bread Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment